It's Connection before Correction
Learning to handle life challenges is reached by understanding connection before correction and sharing to educate.
October 25th, 2014,10-6 pm at 103 pine St., Oakville, WA.Come celebrate the Grand Opening of our new office space. Explore and experience what J & J programs are about! We will have apple cider pressing for cider squeezing. Check out our flyer.
Each year we experience an increase usage of our life skill building program services.
Historically we average 3,881 participants with the following range of ethnic ratio participants:
- 31.2 % Anglo
- 22.7% Multi Racial
- 19.9 % Native American
- 12.7 % Hispanic
- 10 % Asian American,
- 3.2% African American
Adding an office building to offer additional life skill building activities in a poverty stricken community-Strengthens ability to meet our service goal.
Increasing depth of services to families and individuals at no cost to them calls for our organization to rely heavily on creative volunteers and strategically spending of limited funds.
We have an increased need to cover:
- Daily nutritional snacks (fresh fruit and vegetables)
- Family tutoring ( k-12, AA degree, BA degree),
- Community helping projects (elders, single parents, disabled),
- Criminal background checks (volunteers, contracted, consultants, staff)
- Stipends, mileage reimbursement (guest speakers to youth and families)
- 8 month Family reunification costs (shopping exercise, laundry exercise, course material)
- Equipment for youth (Lacrosse, Canoeing, Boxing, Equine therapy, Bee Education programs)
- Maintenance/replacement of equipment
- Operational costs ( Liability, office supplies, building use costs)
Our youth (age5-17), young adults, families and communities are well worth the volunteer hour given or the $1 we receive.
For the year 2015 our annual budget is projected to be $262,993.48
Check your 2015 schedules and commit to volunteer your life skill knowledge. Whether it is volunteering for our organization to another charity-Help a human or an animal have a safe life.
We believe it is the only way to ensure “connection before correction” by “sharing to educate”
It is our communities-so it is up to us to resolve-one hour at a time, one $1 at a time.
Click on our Donate button below to donate $10 or above. Our donate button will link you to PayPal, so all donations can be processed properly.
For Federal, State, County City, Private Business groups who have charity donation programs.
Here is our Washington State Combined Fund Number 1480141
Go to www.cfd.wa.gov to complete donation packet.
For those who have other donation methods, please provide your accounting representative our Combined Fund Number and request them to establish your monthly $10 a month donation.
Please consider using the Paypal link (below) to make a contribution.